Who We Are & What We Do
We are a team of international filmmakers and artists who have come together based on a shared interest in developing and producing projects that showcase inspirational themes, compelling stories, and provocative characters to entertain or educate the people of our world.
We are dedicated to supporting filmmaking in Arizona:
- Through alliances with production companies and independent artists
- Filming on location in Arizona as much as possible
- By offering an apprenticeship program for students in cinematic and visual arts at one or more universities or colleges in Arizona
- Through a multi-media training program for troubled youth and wounded warriors
Find us on Facebook
- Sundance Institute and Women in Film Study: Indies Offer a More Level Playing Ground
- Interview with Andrew Theisen – UofW DXARTS Artist and Student
- Interview With Emerging Digital Artist Gaelen Sayres
- Interview with Film Poster Artist Olivia Barratier
- Announcing The Three Winners from Industry Night, Phoenix Film Festival!
- The Worlds of Guillermo del Toro
- Focusing on Festival de Cannes